Plus5 is service excellence model which works on 5 tenets
All norms are met to ensure complete safety of employees and driver partners
Ensure a smooth and hassle-free customer experience through digitization
An integrated system which connects Mahindra Logistics, Drivers Partners, Business Partners and Customers to deliver Plus 5 experience through automation
Building Brand Equity of Mahindra Logistics through Plus 5 Program
Standard Practices leading to better quality of service. Maintaining driver, vehicle and MLL personnel standard clubbed with technology for a smooth ride to customer
- Well trained and verified Drivers
- Standardized uniform in line with local mandates
- Drivers and Partners Engagement activities – Loyalty, Health and Wellness
- Stringent guidelines on age and upkeep
- Clean inside and outside – verified via daily inspections
- Standard safety features – first aid kit, fire extinguisher, flashlight and umbrella
- Supervisor and driver apps for rostering, vehicle allocation and trip tracking
- Quality control for vehicle and driver compliance
- Trip and fleet performance dashboards, alerts management
SAFETY BELT CAMPAIGN
This campaign was aimed at driving awareness that a simple conscious act of wearing a seat belt can save their life.
Ensuring safe driving and travel is of utmost importance to Mahindra Logistics, whether it is for our driver partners and business associates, or the thousands of employees who travel with us for our people transport solution business.
One of the focus areas to ensure safe travel is usage of seat belts – a simple measure which can save lives.
We need to engrain in each individual that their simple conscious act of wearing a seatbelt can have a great impact and may save their life.
This phased campaign which reaches out to our audience at relevant touchpoints to generate thoughts and conversations around road safety, with the buildup eventually leading up involvement from the audience, triggered by the evocative communication and messaging.