India is aiming towards making 30% of all its vehicles electric by 2030. Supporting India in this initiative, Alyte provides EV Ecosystem which includes multiple vehicle options, charging infrastructure along with tech-enables efficient operations. We provide EV ecosystem with the help of an experienced team and are successfully running operations in various cities across India.
We offer customised charging infrastructure depending on the requirements. Whether it is dedicated charging set up, power connection or space for set up, we offer it all.
We provide wide range of vehicles choices across all segments and it is Critical to choose right vehicle for every application.
- Hatchback: e-KUV
- Sedan: e-Verito, Tigor
- SUV: Nexon, MG ZS
- TT & Buses: Tata
Under Charging Infrastructure there are 3 elements involved i.e:
- Charger setup: AC/DC charger, No. of charger installations
- Power connection
- Space for setup
Charging Infrastructure is a critical part of EV Eco System and Alyte offers multiple options in the same.
- Client can have dedicated charging setup by Alyte and need to provide Space, Power cabling and Electricity
- Client can have dedicated charging setup & Electricity by Alyte and provide space and power cabling.
- Alyte set-ups infra of its own, at some central location and uses it for multiple clients. This covers everything, Charger, Space, Power cabling and Electricity.
All efficiency in EV’s lies in managing efficient operations. We have built its deployment methodology from the past learning from ~6000 ICE vehicles & catering to EV’s requirements. Our analytics team has developed methodology for:
- Charging cycle management
- Trip planning & Vehicle rotation
- Driver training & Coaching conducted daily
- Periodic & Preventive maintenance.
Technology & Analytics
Multiple critical elements and all are managed through Mahindra’s platform (NEMO). ‘NEMO’ is a fully tech enabled platform which takes care of below things:
- Vehicle Tracking & Tracing
- Vehicle performance
- Health monitoring
- Battery analytics
- Remote diagnostics
We are driven to give back to earth by focusing on expansion of our deployment EVs in our fleet across the country.
We have already deployed EVs in many cities like Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad. It has shown highly positive response from drivers due to driving ease & fuel costs